IHeLp 2021 AWCIM Center Scholarships
Apply for IHeLp now to be eligible for these AWCIM scholarships that opened September 21, 2020
The Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine is offering a number of scholarships of up to $1,500 each for the Integrative Health & Lifestyle program (IHeLp) to eligible health care professionals. Fellowship eligible participants are not eligible to apply for a scholarship. You are not eligible for a scholarship if your institution is sponsoring you.
Integrative Health Care Team
Seeking passionate conventional health care professionals who are not actively practicing integrative patient care. This scholarship is open to any IHeLp eligible health care professional.
Nursing: The Bridge to Integrative Health
Supporting nurses who are passionate about integrative health care. We are looking for dedicated professionals and leaders in the field of nursing.
Beyond Nutrition Scholarship
Supporting the Registered Dietitian and Certified Clinical Nutritionist to integrate, not only the body, but also the mind and spirit in patient care.
Alumni Referral Scholarship
Supporting the development of integrative health care teams and encouraging collaboration amongst our IHeLp and Fellowship graduates to change the way health care is practiced.
1440 Foundation Scholarship
Due to the generosity of the 1440 Foundation, we have a number of scholarships of up to $5,000 available for our 2021 Integrative Health & Lifestyle Program (IHeLp).
As a Center, we value the contribution of students from varied communities. Not only does this promise to enhance our educational environment, but also translates into delivering integrative health knowledge to more diverse communities. We recognize the need for the insights and perspectives of health professionals from marginalized and underserved backgrounds. These voices are critical to the growth of integrative health and medicine, expanding on concepts and delivery that enhance accessibility.
With generosity from the 1440 Foundation, we have scholarship funding of up to $5,000.00 per student available for our Integrative Health & Lifestyle program. You can apply for this opportunity before November 20, 2020 here: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cMGwnVgTTlNUtvf
Steps to Follow
- APPLY and be accepted to the IHeLp 2021 class.
- Your acceptance notification will contain a url to access the online scholarship application.
- Submit an essay of no more than 500 words that demonstrates the impact you will have on you, your community, and beyond by completing the program. Please ensure your full name and the name of the scholarship you are applying for is on your essay.
- Alumni Referral Scholarship applicants are required to submit a letter from the Alumni member who referred you to the program and endorsing your application to IHeLp.
- Complete and submit your scholarship application by Thursday, November 20, 2020.
Questions? Contact AzCIM Admissions for more information. We would be delighted to hear from you.
* Discount and Scholarships offers may not be combined with any other kinds of promotions, discounts, scholarships or other reductions in tuition or fees. Combining discount offers may be done only at the discretion of the Center for Integrative Medicine.